Friday, February 18, 2011

Because Criminals Are a Superstitious and Cowardly Lot...

I will become... a blogger.

So, every once in a while, I get an idea. Sometimes it's an idea that cannot possibly lead anywhere good. Like, say "I wonder how much a ukulele costs." (As it turns out, $10 and yup used, $21 and up new. I'm not sure what it says about me that this is very tempting.)

Other times, it's an idea that seems pretty good. Like starting a blog. It's an idea I've had at least twice before. It's always fallen through, as I manage to not do any actual, y'know, blogging. This time will be different, though, because... Hey, look over there!

Anyway, here I am. I'm RachelEvil. I'm a transwoman in her late 20s. I like comic books, punk, alternative rock, cooking, politics, games, and other crap. Here, you can see me blog about said crap, and my opinions about crap. Also, I write. I have a webcomic (on hiatus) over at http://lifeamong.thecomicseries.com, and I'm working on a few other things. This blog would be a good place to hear about such things.

I guess I'll just leave it at that for now. More fun later.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to blogging. I hope you find this rewarding and keep up with it. ;)

    ReplyDelete